Did you think we would put together 5 science-packed days without squeezing in some fun, too? After firing up your neurons at our scientific events during the day, you can unwind and relax at our social events during the night!
We have prepared an exciting social programme to help you bond with like-minded people from all over the world and make some friends along the way. Let’s unveil together every piece of the social activities puzzle!
On Thursday, March 30th, we’ve prepared a day full of fun activities, which include:
- Racing with go-karts at VMax Karting (because what’s an F1 fan without their wheels?)
- A trip to the Recent Art Museum (MARe) and a bit of relaxing at Beans & Dots Cafe
- Defying gravity, putting on some VR goggles or playing some old-school arcade games at Hype Arena
- Using your imagination and teamwork skills to solve some puzzles at an Escape Room
- Getting a shot of adrenaline at Laser Tag
On Saturday, April 1st, you can take part in our Bar Crawl, where you will be teamed up with other participants and go from bar to bar by gathering clues along the way. Afterwards, we’ll turn up the music with an After Party at Club B52!
Sign up now for the activities that caught your eye by clicking on the button below: