Abstract Submission Opens
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT
16 February 2021
15 March 2021
Abstract Submission Deadline
Accepted Abstracts Announced
9 April 2021
General Payment Deadline
- The person submitting the abstract must be the one who plans to present it in case it gets accepted (the “Presenting Author”).
- A given abstract can be submitted only once.
- One participant may submit (and therefore present) a maximum of 2 abstracts (This means either 2 scientific abstracts, 2 pitches, or one scientific abstract and one pitch).
- You can submit your abstract even if it has been submitted or presented at another conference.
- There can be only one Presenting Author for each submitted abstract.
- For scientific abstracts, there can be only one scientific coordinator for each submitted abstract. Any other doctors, researchers, university or medical staff that had any contribution to the abstract can be enlisted as coauthors. There is no limit to the number of coauthors. Coauthors who wish to attend our conference will be able to do so only as Passive Participants (our Terms&Conditions apply).
- You don’t need a scientific coordinator to register for pitch presentations, but you can have a maximum of one if you want to. Any other doctors, researchers, university or medical staff that had any contribution to the abstract can be enlisted as coauthors. There is no limit to the number of coauthors. Coauthors who wish to attend our conference will be able to do so only as Passive Participants (our Terms&Conditions apply).
- Register on our website, log into your account and go to the “My abstracts” tab.
- Press on the “Submit my abstract” button and fill in the Abstract Submission Form. While filling the Abstract Submission Form, please do NOT use special characters or diacritics. At the end of the form, you will need to define the Keywords, which will not be taken into consideration when counting the words.
- After you submit your abstract, you will receive a confirmation email from us (please check your spam folder as well).
- You can also check if your abstract was submitted by going to the “My abstracts” tab in your personal account.
- If you wish to submit a second abstract, repeat the steps above.
You’ve submitted your abstract but just realised that you forgot that last important piece of data. Don’t worry! You can edit your abstract by following the steps below:
- Log into your personal account and go to the “My abstracts” tab. You can view, edit and delete any of the submitted abstracts from this tab.
- You will be able to edit your abstract before 15 March 2021 (23.59 GMT+2). Only the final version will be taken into consideration.
Accepted Abstracts will be announced on our website in Late March 2021. If you are a presenting author you will also receive an email telling you if your abstract was accepted or not.
You have two options – you can:
- Pay the Presenting Author Fee before the Abstract Submission Deadline (15 March 2021)
In this case, you pay the Presenting Author Fee (15 EUR ) first. This gives you access to all the virtual conferences, online oral and pitch presentations. If you wish you will only then be able to add a workshop to your virtual experience by paying one of the corresponding fees for a virtual or in-person workshop.
By paying the Presenting Author Fee before the Abstract Submission Deadline, you assume full responsibility for submitting an abstract before 15 March 2021 (23:59 GMT +2). Please note that if you fail to submit an abstract, any Workshop booking gets cancelled, your account becomes inactive and you do not get a refund.
If your abstract did not get accepted, you may still attend the conference as a Passive Participant without doing anything else. If you do not wish to attend the Virtual Conference any more you can ask for a refund of your Virtual Conference fee and/or any workshop fee before the refund deadline- 9 April 2021 subject to our Terms&Conditions.
- Pay the Presenting Author or the Virtual Conference Regular Fee after the Abstract Submission Deadline (15 March 2021), but before the General Payment Deadline (9 April 2021)
Please note that you don’t have to pay the Presenting Author Fee to submit an abstract. If you submit an abstract, you can postpone the payment until after we announce the list of accepted abstracts, but you won’t be able to pay and add any virtual or in-person workshop to your Virtual Conference experience. If your abstract gets accepted, you have to pay the Presenting Author Fee (15 EUR) before 9 April 2020 (23:59 GMT +2). If your abstract doesn’t get accepted, you have to pay the Virtual Conference Regular Fee (15 EUR) before 9 April 2021 (23:59 GMT +2). Our Terms & Conditions apply.