Things you should read
No workshops are included in the Virtual Conference fee. This year we strived to make our virtual conferences as accessible as possible to a large number of people. Therefore, we decided to make workshops optional add-ons.
Both in-person and virtual workshops can be booked for an extra fee only after registering and paying for the Virtual Conference.
No. Workshops can be only booked as add-ons to your Virtual conference. Therefore, you will need to first register and pay the Virtual Conference fee, before being able to pay and book a virtual or in-person workshop.
Booking a workshop is not mandatory at MEDICS 2021. If you only wish to take part in our conferences, you can do so by paying the Virtual Conference Fee.
Take notice that if you book a workshop you need to attend it in order to receive a Certificate of Participation for that workshop (virtual or in-person).
Booking your preferred workshop whether in person or virtual is as easy as it gets. Just make sure to follow these steps:
- Register and pay for the Virtual Conference. You cannot book a workshop without registering for the Virtual Conference.
- Watch for the workshops we post on our social media and this page.
- Have you seen a workshop that you like? Head to this page and read all the information about it.
- Make sure you are logged in, pay the workshop fee and book it – all in one go.
You are free to register for as many Workshops as you want (you have to pay the Workshop fee for each of them), as long as there are available places (the number of available places at any given Workshop is limited). The places are given on a first-come, first-served basis. You can book virtual workshops, in-person workshops or any mix you can come up with. Pay attention to your schedule so they do not overlap. Please allow plenty of time between in-person workshops due to safety measures that will be in place.
If you want to cancel any of the workshops you have paid for and booked you can do so by logging in, going to the Refund centre tab into your account and complete the form you will find there with all the required information. We will only refund via online bank transfer, cash refunding will not be available. All the bank commissions will be deducted from the refunded sum. We strive to process your request in no more than 5 days, but in exceptional circumstances, it might take more.
You can cancel your workshop (virtual or in-person) and receive a refund before the general payment deadline- 9 April 2021 (23:59 GMT+2)
If you want to change a workshop for another you need to:
- Cancel your existing workshop by: logging into your account, going to the Refund centre tab, choosing the cancel my workshop option and fill in all the required information. We strive to process your request in no more than 5 days, but in exceptional circumstances, it might take more. Please take notice you can do this no later than the general payment deadline: 9 April 2021 (23:59 GMT+2)
- You will receive a refund of your money as soon as it is processed by our payment service. We will only refund via online bank transfer, cash refunding will not be available. All the bank commissions will be deducted from the refunded sum.
- Pay and book for the new workshop you want.
- We put no limit on the number of times you can change one workshop to another but we strongly encourage to keep it at the minimum as you might incur bank fees from your bank provider.
If you want to book a Workshop now and you plan to submit an Abstract later (but before the Abstract Submission Deadline), you should pay the Presenting Author Fee. By paying the Presenting Author Fee you assume full responsibility for submitting an abstract before 15 March 2021. More about this here.
Yes. This year will be giving an Electronic Certificate of Participation for each workshop you take part in. This Certificate of Participation is different from the one issued for your attendance at the Virtual Conference.
You are eligible to receive your Electronic Certificate of Participation only if you take part in the workshop that you booked.
Read more in our Terms&Conditions.
Tell us and we will do our best to help you! This includes organizing a second edition of the same workshop if the demand is high enough.
**Places at our in-person workshops will be very limited due to safety reasons and a second edition of the same workshop is unlikely to be organised.**